Broadly, the most common causes and risks factors for any Bone fractures are categorized as:
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Domestic fall
- Construction / Industrial / Infrastructural Development Accidents
- Sports Activity
- Natural Disaster
- Improper Food Habits/ Low Nutritional Status
- Lack Of Physical Activities
- Less Exposure to Vitamin D
- Sedentary Lifestyle
- Consumption of Alcohol / Cigarettes / Tobacco
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
What causes fracture?
Healthy bones are extremely flexible and can withstand amazingly powerful effects. However, under sufficient force, they may crack or break.
The most common causes of fracture are Domestic falls, Road Traffic Accidents, and a weakening of the bone called osteoporosis.
There are various causes of Bone Fracture like Domestic falls, lack of physical activities, Road Traffic Accidents, Less Exposure to Sunlight, and many others.